Excellent value for money because the company does not charge for the equipment. Uses a cellular system so alarms cannot be disabled; you are always protected.
The company requires you to sign-up to a 5-year contract which is beyond the industry standard of 3-years.
The Bottom Line
Lifeshield is a very reliable company that offers good value to customers. The firm is also at the forefront when it comes to giving advanced home security solutions to customers. The long contract period may be justified because of the very low upfront cost of setting up the system.
Lifeshield Security is one of the top rated home security companies in the market today. The firm has a good reputation because it continually meets and exceeds customer expectation. Unlike its competitors, Lifeshield actually produces its own home security equipment so everything is customized according to the needs of home owners.
Customers also get high-quality service from Lifeshield. The fact that the company manufactures its own equipment means that they know the products inside out. Any problems you have with the equipment or service will be dealt with promptly. Customers also enjoy cost savings because there are no dealer markup costs.
Most home security companies offer only the do-it-yourself (DIY) option for customers. Lifeshield gives people the option to install the alarm system themselves or have a technician come to their house. If you choose to do it yourself, you shouldn’t encounter any problems because an easy-to-follow manual is provided. If you feel that having a technician would be better for your situation, you can schedule the appointment. There is a fee of $99 for this service.
The cost of having Lifeshield home security depends on the number of equipment, the type of monitoring service, and additional add-ons you choose. It varies from a low monthly fee of $29.99 to $129.99. It is important to determine which service will suit your requirements before signing up for the service.
Lifeshield offers a variety of packages to meet the varying requirement of home owners. The services can be further customized according to your needs.
- Home Essential Silver – includes 2 door and window sensors as well as a keychain remote. There’s no need to pay for the equipment. The monthly monitoring cost is $29.99.
- Home Essential Gold – this is the “best seller” at Lifeshield. It offers good value for money with no comprises when it comes to quality. The package includes 3 door and window sensors, a motion detector, a keychain remote, and fire safety sensor. It also comes with a wireless camera for video monitoring. The equipment comes free of charge and the monitoring service is $46.98 a month.
- Business Package – this package is especially beneficial for small businesses. It includes 3 door and window sensor, a motion detector, a keychain remote, and a fire safety sensor. The monthly monitoring cost is $34.99.
- Renter Package – the equipment from Lifeshield doesn’t require any drilling. This is beneficial for renters who want to have a home security system installed for safety or emergency reasons. The package includes a keychain remote and 3 door and window sensors and costs $34.99. There is an activation fee of $129.99 for this package.
Lifeshield is one of the best providers of home security systems. Their packages offer excellent value for money. In addition, there is no hidden cost involved because the company provides very clear cost guidelines. There are no nasty surprises when you sign up with Lifeshield. It’s a stable and reliable company.
Lifeshield offers very affordable monthly monitoring services. The company offers the option between broadband or cellular monitoring systems. Each plan comes with remote access features. Below are the packages you can choose from:
- Value Package – this is the basic home security package and it costs $29.99 a month. Expect 24/7 monitoring for environmental, intrusion, or life safety emergencies.
- Gold Package – aside from the features available on the value package, this option also protects against carbon monoxide and fire/smoke emergencies. It is priced at $34.99 a month.
- Platinum Package – offers extensive home monitoring features including camera viewing. It gives home owners the ability to view wireless camera from their smartphone.