Guardian Protection offers a wide range of monitoring services which can suit the varying needs of different home owners. Small and medium-scale commercial offices can take advantage of their service as well.
There is an installation fee.
The Bottom Line
Guardian Protection provides an overall good service at reasonable prices. Expect professionalism over the course of your interaction with the company.
Guardian Protection is a renowned name in the home security industry. It is part of the Armstrong Group and as such, it has a wide variety of high-tech solutions that can benefit both home owners and business owners. The company offers best price guarantee for installation and activation costs.
Guardian Protection charges a fee for installing the home security system. The company does offer Quality Installation Guarantee. This essentially means that if any problems with the alarm system or equipment occur within 6 months, the company will fix the issue or refund the money.
The cost of Guardian Protection home security system depends greatly on the number of equipment you install as well as the type of monitoring service you want. The basic package starts at $29.95 which is fairly standard in the industry. Customers need to contact the company directly for customized pricing.
Guardian Protection offers a comprehensive range of equipment for security. Activating the alarm systems requires a digital panel or keypad. It controls other equipment in the house including:
- Door and window sensors
- Glass break detectors
- Motion detectors
- Video cameras
- Smoke/fire detectors
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Medical emergency call buttons
The company offers a variety of monitoring packages including the following:
- Basic – as its name implies, this option offers the bare-bones approach to home security. This is the perfect choice if you want protection without the bells and whistles. Unlike competing service providers, Guardian Protection has a relocation guarantee so there are no hassles when you move.
- Essential – aside from having all the features in the basic package, this option provides additional warranty for the equipment as well as remote management capabilities. This is the most popular option because of the various add-ons like geo-service, look-in video security cameras, and digital cellular communication.
- Plus – this package includes severe weather alert so it is a good option if you live in hurricane-prone areas. It also includes the Guardian VoiceLink feature.
- Premium – tracking is taken to the next level with the Premium package. Get comprehensive home security protection when you take advantage of this deal.
- Empower – for home owners who want complete control over the lights, thermostats, and locks in their home, the Empower package would be the most suitable. It gives you the ability to control these devices remotely.