More tips for increasing security while you remodel your home.
- Only employ workers who are licensed and bonded.
- Place small valuables and private documents in a safe or a safety deposit box.
- Install surveillance cameras that allow you to remotely view your home while workers are there (you may also want to consider adding a few hidden cameras throughout your home).
- If unoccupied, secure your home at night and on weekends with temporary fencing.
- Use home security signage to alert criminals that your house is under surveillance and that it is equipped with a security alarm.
If you need help securing your home during a remodel, we hope you know that you can reach out to us at any time. Read through our blog for interesting ideas and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance figuring out which home security system is best for you.
Share Your Thoughts
How will you remodel your home while keeping security in mind? Have you had a bad experience with theft during a remodel? We don’t consider this post complete until you chime in, so we hope you’ll do so now in the space provided below!